My new home :)
Another lovely evening at Vierdaagse feesten in Nijmegen! (@Valkhof festival)
Puzzle Pieces by Saint Motel! Enjoy!
Last Saturday, Saint Motel at the Vierdaagse feesten! Wow! Great band! I will post one song of them as well soon.
Beautiful melodies, beautiful sounds, beautiful lyrics, beautiful cover!
It is the 17th of June, it is a good moment to update my bucketlist I made for 2014. What was a strange idea? What was an idea that was easy to complete? 21/43 done! Curious what? Click on the title to see what I completed in May.
- Make a bonfire without using lamp oil or something like that; it took me a couple of minutes, but did it!
- Be admitted at the art academy; I am sooooo happy! AKV | St. Joost in Breda next year!
- Graduate high school; yeeeaaah (:
- Watch a child movie in a cinema; together with my sister: she is seventeen
- Cook a nice dinner for my boyfriend; he enjoyed it very much.
- Find a lovely place for myself to live; in Breda. I will get the key the first of July: exciting!
You could find my whole bucketlist
You could find my previous updates at: http://eelines.tumblr.com/post/76468209484/my-bucketlist-update (February) and http://eelines.tumblr.com/post/84712002725/my-bucketlist-update-may (May)
Made this ‘drawing’ with ink and pastel yesterday. :)
Beautiful! Worth listening!
Drawing I made today.
The development of daring to be yourself. Made it today.
A lovely voice to listen to during a lazy sunday afternoon :)
It is the 4th of May, it is a good moment to update my bucketlist I made for 2014. What was a strange idea? What was an idea that was easy to complete? 15/43 done! Curious what? I got a book signing and went to a concert. Click on the title to see what I completed between February and today.
- Laugh until I cry; and I will do it again and again haha
- Get a book signing
- Say yes to everything a whole day; very confusing and not a really good thing to do often… But I did it and luckily it was a sunday, so not many questions for me :) But yes I did the cooking, cleaning, and lots of more not very nice things…
- Plant some flowers in the garden of my parents; they have to come above the ground in June: exciting!
- Dance in the rain; loved it!
- Borrow minimal six books at the library instead of buying them; and next to that, I borrowed some very good CD’s aswell! Keep on doing this one :)
- Write a nice post-it note and post it in public (public toilet or something like that); café, a note with ‘you are beautiful’ on the toiletdoor.
- Go to a concert; William Fitzsimmons in Paradiso Amsterdam, wow great evening, great music, great man!
You could find my whole bucketlist at http://eelines.tumblr.com/post/71681544544/my-bucketlist-for-2014.
You could find my previous update (February) at http://eelines.tumblr.com/post/76468209484/my-bucketlist-update