Enjoying the sunshine!
"I had a dream. That I could fly from the highest tree.”
@ PARADISO. Really enjoyed the lovely sounds by William Fitzsimmons and his band! Beautiful evening! Thank you so much!
Made some photos of the hands of my grandparents this afternoon.
Love the sounds!
Visited the Kröller Müller Museum today! Beautiful exhibition!
Dyed my hair: Goldwell brown violet. I am really happy with my new colour! My hair was dark blonde.
Because she is a greaaaat singer! Love it!
It is the 13th of February, it is a good moment to update my bucketlist I made for 2014. What was a strange idea? What was an idea that was easy to complete? 7/43 done! Curious what? I sung, dyed my hair and start to sport again!
- Sing a song with my sister; and I will do this one many times this year… :-)
- Dye my hair in a strange colour (purple, pink or something like that); I will post a photo tomorrow or maybe this afternoon!
- Talk with a homeless person and give him/her something nice; Talked about some stuff and I gave him some money to spend the night warm.
- Sleep with clothes that I wear during the day; wasn’t that comfortable… I prefer to sleep with a pyjama :]
- Buy a CD from a band I’ve never heard of before and without listening the CD before buying; Glen Hansard, Rhythm and Respons. Great album though! Worth listening!
- Make a cake for my grandpa; He was so happy! And it made me happy too!
- Start to sport again; Sports+me=failure. I tried differend types of sports, but none of them were great. BUT… Over the past two weeks, I have been running! Not in a gym, but outside. 3-4 times a week, and I really like it! It is surprising me and my family and friends - but everyone is happy for me too.
You could find my whole bucketlist at http://eelines.tumblr.com/post/71681544544/my-bucketlist-for-2014.
My best friend ♡
100 posts! (but it is actually 101.. sssst ;-))
Happy birthday to me: nineteen years old! (:
And next to my birthday, this is exactly my hunderdth post as well!